General Conditions of Use - Tenant
The site www.villacaramontinu.fr (hereinafter the
"Site") is published by the owner of the villa, Route de Caramontino,
lieu dit Valle, 20144 Sainte Lucie de Porto (hereinafter the "Owner"
Contact: +33 683849102
The Property located at the above address is a registered
seasonal furnished rental.
Obligations of the Tenant
- The Tenant reserves the Good for his personal
use and in no case for a third party.
- The Tenant must send the Owner all the
information concerning the rental, in particular the duration of it and the
number of people present during the stay. If this information is incorrect, the
owner can refuse entry into the Tenant's Property.
- The Tenant is solely responsible for his
behavior and respect for the Property during the rental. In particular, he
undertakes to respect the tenant charter present on the Site.
- The Tenant is responsible for respecting the
rental contract. In general, the Tenant agrees to respect the dates and times
of the scheduled meetings with the Owner.
- It is the Tenant's responsibility to respect the
Rented Property and return it in the condition it was in when he entered the
- The Owner can issue specific instructions that
the Tenant agrees to comply with, as well as security measures. In particular,
it is strictly forbidden to enter neighboring properties or climb on the
Entry to the premises will only be possible if the deposit
(2000 €) and 100% of the payment of the price of the stay have been made
- When a Rental is made on the Site, the Tenant
must pay the rental price for the reservation to be final. The price is set by
- The Tenant pays the rental by using a secure
means of payment that he himself will have chosen from those offered by the
Publisher: bank transfers, or Stripe
- Payments are secure. It is the Tenant's
responsibility to accept the general conditions of each of the payment methods,
regardless of these general conditions.
- The Tenant's "clicks" made in
accordance with the acceptance of these general conditions of sale constitute
acceptance of the main elements of the contract (date, price, number of occupants, damage deposit), a detailed contract will be sent out and will include all the details of the rental.
Cancellation conditions - Main policy
- 100% are refundable, if the cancellation is made at least
60 days before arrival.
- 50% are refundable, if the cancellation is made at least
30 days before arrival.
- 0% refundable if cancellation within 30 days of arrival.
No refund will be made in the event of a shortened stay or
if the number of people present is less than the number indicated for the
reservation. The reservation is valid for the entire accommodation.
We strongly recommend that our customers take out
cancellation insurance to protect themselves against any risk of cancellation
(theft, illness, accident, etc.)