You're dreaming of perfect holidays with friends and family in a beautiful location, with all the comfort while having intimacy? Our villa is perfect for you!
- Beautiful sea view (Pinarello bay) and mountain view (Bavella)
- Closest beach is at 3' drive
- Close to shops (Sainte Lucie de Porto Vecchio at 2km) while being slightly off the crowd of Porto Vecchio (13km)
- Very comfortable villa for 12 people with 5 large bedrooms on 3 levels / 2 dishwashers / 2 fridges. 240m2 + 100m2 of terrace
- Beautiful exterior spaces with heated pool, petanque, bbq etc in a garden of 2500m2.
- Airconditioning in all rooms
- Welcome and conciergerie service with Frederic from Pinarello Villas Service
- Cosy decoration to make you feel at home. We hope you will like it as much as we do!
- Our prices include: towels, bedsheets and end of stay cleaning (and intermediary cleaning if you stay 2 weeks or more)
- Our prices take into account a semi-flexible cancellation policy (until 60 days before). We strongly advise you to subscribe to a cancellation insurance where you can also get the airline, car and health insurance covered, here are a few examples:
- Assur Travel - the only one that covers you if travel is banned due to pandemic
- MAAF insurance
- Allianz Travel Group (for groups above 10, covers also transports and car rental)
- Europ assistance rental
- Chapka insurance (up to 9 people)
- Ava cancellation
- Assur Travel Location Saisonniere - if you take the "Summum" policy there are Covid clauses that reimburses you or your friends if you cannot board due to temperature for instance or if you are in quarantine
Pinarello region, close to Porto Vecchio is ideal to discover South Corsica
- Pinarello beach has been elected one of the 20 most beautiful beaches of the globe by The Guardian with its beautiful pine trees and cristal water. You can have lunch or have a drink in the bars and restaurants of the "Villa Marin de Pinarello" or rent a boat to explore Corsica by the sea.
- From the villa, it's easy to visit all the other beaches around like Saint Cyprien, Palombaggia, Santa Giulia or Fautea. You can also do a day trip in the mountains of the Alta Rocca.
- You can fly to Figari (40km) or Bastia (120km) or take the ferry direct to Porto Vecchio or Bastia. Car is mandatory to access the villa.
A comfortable villa all year long
- Think about Corsica off season! The island is much more quiet and prices are down also. With heated swimming pool, fireplace and central heating, the villa is also very comfy other than in summer.
- For returning customers we make a special discount and also for long stays. Contact us!